Our ground yak chuck is made from the forequarter of the animal and has a robust texture for a classic burger. With around 13% yak fat, it is flavorful and versatile for many styles of dishes. Excellent for everything from yak pasta dishes, meatballs, curries and tacos to a classic burger. We like to cook burgers medium-rare to enjoy the beautiful meat. Yak cooks faster than beef and is naturally juicy, so watch to ensure it doesn't overcook.
Important Shipping Information
- Meat Orders Over $100 Eligible For Frozen Shipping
• OR, WA, CA Meat Orders Over $100 Ship Free
• Other States Priced By Weight
• Firebird Farms Not Liable for Shipping Delays
- Artisan and Dry Goods Ship Free
Learn More About Our Shipping Policies
Interested in following along on our farm
journey, then subscribe to the newsletter.
We promise not to spam you and will protect your name and email by not using it for any purpose other than our newsletter.