One of our all-time favorites! This is, in our opinion, a lesser know and underappreciated cut. It is a split neck with the bone in and the flavor that develops over hours of slow cooking is phenomenal. Very rich, nutrient-dense and perfect for all sorts of pulled yak dishes. From Yak Birria for tacos and Asian style slow braised yak with veggies, to smoked and braised BBQ yak neck, this is a special one.
Important Shipping Information
- Meat Orders Over $100 Eligible For Frozen Shipping
• OR, WA, CA Meat Orders Over $100 Ship Free
• Other States Priced By Weight
• Firebird Farms Not Liable for Shipping Delays
- Artisan and Dry Goods Ship Free
Learn More About Our Shipping Policies
Interested in following along on our farm
journey, then subscribe to the newsletter.
We promise not to spam you and will protect your name and email by not using it for any purpose other than our newsletter.